Pay rate: £13 per hour
HGV Class 2 Driver
Black Country & Surrounding area within 10 miles
Hours of Work
- Monday – Friday
- Day shifts – 6am starts (flexibility is compulsory to meet the needs to the business, overtime maybe required depending on workload for the day)
- Average of 10 hours a day
- £13p/h – Including holiday pay
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Company Pension scheme
Day to Day Duties Include
- Working across a network of our clients each day, carrying out deliveries & collections of stock.
- Safe securing of loads.
- Keeping in line with current tacho legislations.
Successful applicants must meet the following criteria
- LGV Class 2 license
- Previous experience & knowledge securing loads
- Digi Tacho Card
- CPC Card
- No more than 6 points – No previous drink driving bans.
How to apply
To apply for the position & become part of the Jobsworth team, please submit your CV or call Abby on 0121 550 6667.