Salary: £8.21 - 8.21 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Jobsworth Recruitment Solutions are looking for an experienced pallet-maker to work for one of our clients in the Wednesbury area. Our client is a large distributor of palletised goods.
The successful candidate must have the following:
* The ability to get to Wednesbury for a 07:00 start
* Pallet-making experience or have worked in a similar production setting
* Experience in using hand tools such as nail guns.
* The ability to read from drawings
* Immediate availability
The job involves the following duties:
* Constructing various pallets using air pressured tools (saws/drills)
* Work as part of a production team
* Quality inspection of products before distribution
* Other warehouse duties
The job is Monday to Friday and the start time will be 07:00. The job is an ongoing position and may become permanent to the right candidate depending on performance. The hourly rate will be £8.21 but this will go up once take on by the company.
If you believe that you’re suitable for this position, then please apply for this job using the link provided. Alternatively, call our offices on 0121 550 6667 (option 1) to speak to our industrial team.