Start date: February
Up to £35,000 + benefits
Based in Walsall, West Midlands
We are currently recruiting for a professional, experienced and dedicated quality manager based in Walsall, West Midlands.
The company are a high end manufacturer within the die casting sector, supplying many household brands throughout the U.K.
The role of Quality Manager will be primarily to oversee the quality function at a high pressure die casting SME in the West Midlands.
Key Skills Required at a minimum include:
– Use of CMM device
– PPAP’s and all relevant elements
– 8D reporting
– Continuous evolution and improvement on ‘shop floor’
– Must be a strong manager
– Must be able and comfortable dealing with customers at all levels
– Must be computer literate with all major office software packages
Tick the boxes? The following key responsibilities include:
– To be responsible for all aspects of quality within the business.
– Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and internal integration of the Quality Management System and to ensure ongoing compliance to ISO 9001:2015 standard.
– To work with customers and the shop floor to develop and implement FEMA’s, control plans and PPAP’s as required.
– To maintain all quality related records on company operations and performance.
– To develop the operations of the business with support of the senior management team.
– To manage the NCR procedure and report results / findings to the management team.
– To perform regular internal audits in accordance with the QMS, and implement any required changes highlighted as a result of those audits.
– To work with the Technical and Operations Managers to ensure customer expectations are met in accordance with drawings and specifications.
– To monitor and develop quality performance of suppliers.
As you can see this is an excellent opportunity to work for and help build a brand within a growing company who are highly respected.
If you wish to be considered, initially apply by sending your CV and or Cover letter and all applicants will be contacted with feedback once the shortlist of candidates has been selected.