Salary: £40k - 50k per year
Start date: January
Jobsworth Recruitment Solutions are a leading industrial recruitment agency who find candidates for both temporary and permanent positions. We are currently seeking an experienced Senior BMS Engineer/Commissioning Engineer to work for a company specialising in energy management solutions in the Bromsgrove area.
The candidate must have the following:
* Qualifications and experience in Trend Systems
* Qualifications in Electronic engineering
* The ability to write software and graphics from scratch
* A valid driving licence
* A valid CSCE/ECS or JIB Registration
The role will roughly be 60% office based and the remaining 40% will be installing, commissioning and testing software on site.
The hours of work will be 40 hours Monday to Friday, the start and finish times will vary, so flexibility is imperative.
The salary will be £40,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on experience and/or qualifications
If you are interested in this position, then please apply for this position using the link provided.
*KEEP UPTO DATE WITH ALL THE LATEST JOBS AND NEWS BY DOWNLOADING OUR APP – JOBSWORTH RECRUITMENT IN THE APP STORE*