Pay rate: £10 per hour
Jobsworth Recruitment Solutions is looking to recruit an experienced warehouse forklift driver to work in the stores department of the warehouse. The job will be working for a well-respected manufacturing company in Kingswinford.
- Responsible for checking, stocking, and shipping goods.
- Unloading containers of module parts and accessories with the help of a forklift.
- Using handheld scanners for all aspects of the above.
- Ensuring that all outgoing goods are correct and efficiently logged on the in-house database.
- A valid Forklift Counterbalance licence.
- At least 2 years’ experience in working in a warehouse environment.
- Fantastic communicative and organisation skills.
This job is a temp to perm position, and the successful candidate will become permanent after a successful probationary period. The hours of work are 07:30 – 16:00 Monday to Friday and the hourly rate will be up to £10 per hour depending on experience.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and a consultant will be in contact within 24 hours.