Air Conditioning Design & Estimating Engineer
Jobsworth Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking an Air Conditioning Design and Estimating Engineer for our specialist Air Conditioning / HVAC client.
Reporting to the Design Manager your primary role is to complete site surveys, quotes, estimations and produce detailed drawing of Air Conditioning Systems, Ventilation Systems and Mechanical Works.
The role is based at our client’s site near Aldridge. Your working week will be Monday to Friday – 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Our client offers excellent benefits, including a salary of £27,000 to £35,000 depending on experience, with annual pay reviews.
You will also qualify for excellent fringe benefits and 28 days holiday (inclusive of statutory holiday), Company Pension Scheme, Private Health Care, Company Car and free onsite parking. Your holiday entitlement increases by 1 day for every full year worked up to a maximum of 33 days (inclusive of statutory holiday).
The ideal candidate for the role of Air Conditioning Design & Estimating Engineer;
- Come from or have good understanding of Air Conditioning / HVAC systems
- Hold an ONC / HNC qualifications in Building Services – NOT Essential
- Be experienced at conducting site surveys
- Be experienced at producing accurate quotes and estimations
- Understand and able to do heat calculations
- Be fully computer literate
- Be an excellent communicator – written and verbal
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Be able to work quickly and accurately
- Hold a full Driving Licence
Role Requirements for an Air Conditioning Design & Estimating Engineer;
- To attend customer sites to complete site surveys
- To produce accurate quotes and estimations
- To complete heat calculations as required
- To produce detailed drawings of Air Conditioning Systems, HVAC Systems and Mechanical Systems using AutoCAD
- To be proficient using AutoCAD
- To fully understand relevant Air Conditioning systems and relevant Air Conditioning legislation
- To take an active role as part of the Design team
- To report and take instruction from the Design Manager
If you feel you match the above criteria, please submit your CV to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Job Reference: AIRCON-ESTENG
Salary: £27k - 35k per year
Salary per: A
Job Start Date: