Jobsworth Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking an experienced CNC Brake Press Programmer/Setter/Operator to work for our client in the Halesowen area. Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of various engineering products.
Our well-known, market leading client offers excellent benefits, including a salary of £8.75 – £9.50 p/h, depending on experience.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be experienced in operating a variety of Brake Press Machines
- Be able to set Brake Press Machines
- Be experienced in operating CNC machinery (setting experience is preferred but not essential)
- Ensure the produced work / components are accurate
- Be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Be able to load and unload the material to be bent / formed / shaped
- Be able to visually inspect the finished cut for defects
- To load and unload materials before and after the bending/forming/shaping process
- To visually inspect work/materials before, during and after bending for defects
- To report all problems and defects to Supervisors/Managers
- To ideally read and understand technical drawings
This job is a temporary position but will become permanent to the right candidate. The hours of work are 07:30 – 16:30 Monday to Friday.
If you feel that you match the above criteria, please apply for this position using the link provided.
Job Reference: JO-BP-HAL-01
Salary: £8.75 - 9.50 per hour
Salary per: H
Job Start Date: