Payroll & Compliance Administrator – Part Time
Based in Halesowen
Jobsworth are recruiting due to continued growth within its Head Office based at Halesowen.
This role is totally flexible for the right person to work between 24-30 hours per week, which can be split between 2-3 full days, work around school hours etc to suit personal circumstances.
We require a strong character to split their time between payroll and compliance respectively, both with internal consultants, temporary workers, ad end clients.
A general week would include:
– Chasing timesheets from temporary workers both directly with the company and via consultants
– Organizing purchase order numbers ready for raising invoices
– Inputting data and personal information into the payroll system on a timely basis
– Ensuring all legal requirements are adhered to with all members of staff
– Ensuring all in-house procedures are adhered to with all members of staff
– Scanning, retaining and checking all documents in line with company procedures
The desired person will come from a similar or transferable skills background and have all strong functionality within Microsoft and Sage packages.
Previous experience within the recruitment sector is advantageous but not essential.
Apply today if you feel you are suitable for the role, and you will be contacted within 24 hours.
Job Reference: PCA-HQ
Salary: Market related
Salary per: H
Job Start Date: