Jobsworth Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Heavy Forging Stamper Driver to join their very busy and successful forging company based near Dudley.
As a Stamper Driver, you will be experienced in working in a team of 2 or 3, operating a heavy hot forge hammer to produce large forged components for many industries to include oil, gas, construction, highways and pipelines.
Our client offers excellent benefits, including a salary of £22,000 – £23,000, pension, private health care, 28 days holiday (inclusive of statutory) with 6 additional floating days.
The ideal candidate for the role of Stamper Driver must:
- Be experienced working in a hot forging environment
- Be experienced operating a heavy forging hammer
- Be experienced at handling and working around hot metal
- Be experienced and ideally from a heavy industry / component background
- To forge large components from hot metals
- To set and operate a heavy hot forge hammer
- To undertake minor maintenance of equipment
- To be comfortable working closely in a team of 2 or 3 people
- To keep work area as clean, tidy and safe as possible
If you feel you match the above criteria, please submit your CV to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Job Reference: STAMP-DRIV
Salary: £22k - 23k per year
Salary per: A
Job Start Date: