Jobsworth Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Technical Manager / Technical Lead / Design Manager.
You will be responsible for leading and developing the Design team / Design Department of a well-established Engineering / Manufacturing Company. As part of your Technical Manager / Technical Lead remit, you will also be responsible for the implementation of new products to required quality standards. You will also work closely with other departments within the business to include Production, Marketing, Quality and Sales.
The role is based at our client’s site near Redditch.
Our client offers excellent benefits, including a salary of £40,000 depending on experience, with annual pay reviews and negotiable package.
The ideal candidate for the role of Technical Manager / Technical Lead;
- Must be experienced in the use of CAD Packages, specifically Solidworks
- Can pro-actively manage and lead a multi-disciplined team
- Be able to manage time effectively meeting confirmed deadlines
- Have knowledge and understanding of Pressed & Machined Parts, Die Casting and Moulding
- Understand FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Ideally educated to HNC in Engineering or higher
- Come from a strong Mechanical Design Background
Role Requirements for an Air Conditioning Design & Estimating Engineer;
- To use CAD software – primarily Solidworks
- To create and develop new product design
- To strongly and effectively manage the Design Department
- Develop the Design Team to ensure best practice
- To maintain and motivate a team environment
- To support / liaise with other internal company departments
- To support product development
- To support and advise sales and technical departments
If you feel you match the above criteria, please submit your CV to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Job Reference: TECH-MGR
Salary: £40k per year
Salary per: A
Job Start Date: