Salary: £9 - 10 per hour
Duration: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
7.5 tonne delivery driver required for a distributor based in Dudley, West Midlands.
The role is a temporary to permanent position whereby allowing you to trial the role for 3 months to see if the role is congenial with your long term aspirations and needs.
– Working for a distribution company based in Dudley
– Completing multidrop delivery using a 7.5 tonne vehicle – around 12 drops per day
– Local and regional drops (40 miles radius of base)
– Completion of paperwork required
– Collection of cash may be required
– Monday to Friday work
– Start times between 7am and 8am
– Average 45 hours per week
– Handball will be expected
The Skills required:
– Must hold a current and valid C1E or 7.5 tonne driving licence
– Must hold a current and valid CPC
– Must hold a current and valid Digicard
– Be physically fit for multidrop
– Be aware of regulations, health and safety and driving hours
– Be presentable with a good level of communication
This role is available to start immediately so would ideally suit someone who is readily able to interview and start. If you are currently working via an agency doing short term temporary roles, or not achieving 5 days per week, this role is a perfect option for you.
So if Dudley is a suitable work location, you have the required skills why not apply today?!
This role not quiet right for you? Keep up to date with all our new roles via our recruitment app – search ‘Jobsworth Recruitment’ in the store today.