Start date: February
Business Development Manager
Upto £30000 basic + commission
Based in Halesowen
We are currently looking for a business development manager for a Halesowen based client.
The role of business development manager involves assisting the business in achieving its sales, turnover and profitability via direct business sales.
Company laptop, car allowance, mobile phone are all included in the role.
Management will involve calling, meeting, presenting and account managing in order to make sales of services across a broad range of businesses and organisations.
– Generating Leads
– Provide pricing schedules, quotes and promotional discounts
– Co-ordination sales campaigns and marketing programs
– Determining quality control standards
– Complete both telephone and face to face sales
– Maintain client records using CRM system, reports and Microsoft programs
The person will need to ensure they have the following attributes:
– Have experience within the exhibition sector
– Be competent with Microsoft and CRM packages
– Be comfortable speaking to people at all levels
– Be able to meet and exceed targets
If interested, apply today with your CV and cover letter and a member of the team will contact you within 48 hours.
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking