Salary: £25000 - £35000
Start date: February
Jobsworth Recruitment Solutions working in partnership with a local insulation company are seeking a CAD/CAM Programmer for a full time permanent position.
The machine programmer is responsible for creating machine programs utilising 2D engineering and machine programming softwear in an architectural aluminium fabrication facility.
* Knowledge and experience with 2D design softwear
* Knowledge of the following programmes. Sigmanest, Solidworks 2020, ApliCAM and BrickCad 2D
* CAD/CAM Programming from a drawing or model into a machine-executable
* Knowledge of various machine tools and manufacturing processes
* Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
* Microsoft office expertise
* Ability to function well in a team environment
Successful applicants need to be reliable, self motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment.
Hours of work:
Friday 0800-1500 (one 1600 finish on a 6 week rota)
£25K – £30K per year dependant on experience.
For more information or to apply for this role contact Jay Didlick at Jobsworth.