Location: Brierley Hill
Start date: March
Based in Black Country
Up to £15 per hour dependent on experience
We are currently recruiting for a professional and experienced CNC Programmer to work for a leading local manufacturer in the Black Country.
The company are a precision metal components manufacturer with a large and diverse portfolio of clients.
– CNC Programming skills. Must be able to operate, set and program machinery.
– Must have sliding head turning experience
– Must have experience with Fanuc Controls
– Must have experience and be able to read G and M codes
– Also run fixed head turning machines and Mills
– 0700 starts
– Plenty of overtime available
– Work with household names
– Well maintained equipment
– Temporary to permanent role – (3 month probation)
The role will pay up to £15.00 per hour depending on experience, offers overtime and Saturday hours, and is available via our temporary to permanent scheme.
Apply today if interested and a member of the recruitment team will respond accordingly within 24 hours.