Start date: ASAP
Immediate Start – Contract or permanent to suit
Based in Kingswinford
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Programmer to join an existing team within a well established machine shop based in Kingswinford area of Black Country.
The manufacturer operate across multiple sectors including aerospace, oil, power and petro-chem so have consistent work and full order books.
Due to continued growth a role has become available for a CNC Programmer with a bias in either milling or turning, or happy with both.
Working Hours – 0730 – 1530 – Monday to Friday + lots of overtime
28 days holiday per annum
Rate to £14 p.h. basic + overtime premiums
Main duties and responsibilities are:
– Programming / setting / operating Fanuc controlled machines
– Producing one offs, small to medium batches
– Working to drawings, tolerances
– Writing programmes from scratch
– Reading engineering draws
– The ability to use Fanuc controlled machines
– Use of various machinery including millers and lathes
– Working independently
– Experience of machining stainless steel, super duplex, flanges, spectacle blinds, spades, spacers, will be an advantage.
This role is available to start immediately and is available as either a contracted role or direct permanent dependant on your situation and personal circumstance.
If you wish to apply, please follow the link and submit your CV and contact details accordingly.