Salary: £35k - 37k per year + company benefits
Start date: March
Health & Safety Manager
Excellent package and benefits
We are currently seeking an experienced and professional Health & Safety Manager to join the team on a permanent, full time basis.
The role will be based from the Lichfield facility but will require UK travel to a number of sites to advise on best practices and provide updates on new regulations.
– Provide professional health and safety advice to all departments
– Promote and encourage safe working practices and behaviours
– Endorse and promote the ‘Company Risk Management System’
– Complete regular SHEQ audits, risk assessments and hazard reports
– Implement and deliver company H&S training
– Maintain ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 14001 Environmental accreditations
– Training and supporting site H&S officers with ongoing consultation and development
– Meet with department managers and board members to feedback reports and implementation plans
– Draft and implement ‘local level’ housekeeping checks to promote risk assessments accident reporting and SWP’s at each site
– Support managers/workers with H&S disciplinary procedures and investigations
– Take lead with external bodies and organisations where investigations and audits are required
– Proven background with a number of years within H&S sector
– Hold a NEBOSH accreditation within Occupational Safety as a minimum
– Strong and clear communicator at all levels
– Strong IT skills with Microsoft packages – Powerpoint, Publisher, Excel, Word and Outlook are essential
– Able to travel to sites around the UK and use overnight accommodation when required
This is an excellent opportunity to start a new challenge, take your career to the next level or relocate for the successful applicant.
Excellent basic package and car allowance in place along with excellent company benefits, pension etc and an extremely strong brand behind you.
If you feel you can succeed in the role and Lichfield is a commutable base for you, apply today and all applicants will be contacted in due course.