Salary: £15 - 20 per hour
Duration: Full Time
Start date: January
HGV Class 1 IPAF Drivers Required
Based in the Black Country
Upto £15.00 per hour
45-50 hours per week
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
On agency but want a full time contract?
On a full time contract but want flexibility?
We are currently seeking HGV Class 1 drivers with IPAF accreditation for our various clients in the Black Country.
The role of HGV Class 1 driver will be to deliver cherry pickers to domestic and business locations throughout the Midlands.
The role will generally be around 5am – 7am starts daily and consist of between 8 – 10 per shift on average.
– Must hold a current HGV Class 1 / LGV C+E driving licence
– Must hold a current digital tachograph card and CPC
– Have no more than 6 minor penalty points
– Hold a current IPAF accreditation – ideally load and unload
– A counterbalance FLT licence would be advantageous
We have various temporary to permanent roles, offering full time salaries for continuity, or you can decide to remain a contractor on an hourly wage to maintain flexibility.
These roles are available right now – so don’t delay showing any interest as these roles do not last long when paying £15.00 per hour!!