Start date: February
Based in Halesowen
We are currently looking for a planning manager for a Halesowen based client.
The role of planning manager involves assisting the production and installation teams of an events based company in Halesowen.
Key Focus Management will involve liaising with workshop, production, paint shop and logistics team respectively to ensure production schedules are met and all projects run smoothly.
– Planning and organising production schedules
– Assessing project and resource requirements
– Estimating timescales with departments and managers
– Determining quality control standards
– Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
– Manage stock controls
– Liaise with suppliers and clients with updates on budget and process
– Assign daily workloads and targets to production teams
The person will need to ensure they have the following attributes:
– Have experience within the exhibition sector
– Be competent with Microsoft and design packages
– Be comfortable speaking to people at all levels
– Be well organised a good leader
If interested, apply today with your CV and cover letter and a member of the team will contact you within 48 hours.